- Substructure: 200х50 mm beam
- Material: slate Ratchscheck Sctitanium zinc 0,7 mm, Rheinzink, Germany
- Water-proof foil: Metalroof 120, 120 g/m2, Eurovent, Poland
- Heat insulation: basaltic wool Rockwool, 60 kg/m3, Poland
- Roofing type: standing seam roofing, slate roofing
Complicated house in "The Russian Mansion" style. House was made of timber and false timber, so the architect wanted to complete the impression of the house by slate roof that made in old German "wild" style. It was necessary to make standing seam roofing, decoration, gutter system, etcfrom titanium zinc, because of roofing complexity - transition from the roof top to the side slopes. The roof consists of two parts - side (slate) and main (titanium zinc). Not every company is able to make roof with lots of decorative elements (ridges, eaves), parapets,abutments to walls, skylights.The main advantage of our company that we really can and know how to perform complicated roof. Experienced specialists, own production area for manufacturing titanium zinc decor, low price for materials - all this allowed us to perform roofing inexpensively, qualitatively and quickly.